sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2009

My World

The best thing when we´re not fighting is when I realize your presence.
No matter where I go, you´re in my world, in my mind.
The world is not yours for the taking.
Stay with me, watch me bleed.
Watch me breathe, I´m not leaving this life.
Deeply in love, the words don´t mean a thing.
I´ll sing you a song for the very last time,
I´m not leaving this life.
My world is not yours for the taking.
Could it be that I’ve been through this over and over.
Never intended to drag me down in the streets of sorrow.
Watch me bleed on the inside, outside I´ll be in a Shining armor.
I was born to tell you I love you.
But I need to say farewell.
A solitary moment makes me want you back.
I know my world is not yours for the taking.
I´m not leaving this life.
I can do better, wish me the best.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário